Monday, August 30, 2010

berry boutenniers


listen I'm not saying I'm going to start my own biz making these suckers(never know), but well these were my 1st ones...I think they're pretty rad!...I am putting together a wedding for a wonderful bride who seems to have all the faith in the world in me;) and I have been having so much fun planning her wedding! This is the 1st wedding I have done since I started working for I DO Weddings in August, where I'm doing pretty much EVERYTHING!! planning, coordinating, flowers, bartending(yep!),hair/ makeup, shopping for the bride, put up, tear down, and all sorts of crafts!! Sounds like alot, but truly it has been such a joy!!!! I have loved working with all the brides I have had the priviledge of working with and this wedding has been a blast! The colors for this lovely fall, martha stewart(ish) farm wedding are burgundy & clover green. I wanted to do something simple for the groom/groomsmen to wear that did not have flowers...something more natural looking. What do you think?!

No comments:

Post a Comment