Sunday, August 8, 2010

Hurry up Fall!







I do not by any means want to wish the summer away...because I know in the middle of winter...I will wish it were warm again. However, I absoloutely love fall...love the clothes, soups, the sound of the leaves swishing around, coffee drinks, chilly nights, and cozy sweaters. I decided to get a head start and purchase a few fall pieces. Forever 21 is usually my go to when I wanna get a bunch of cute stuff for very little...I realize there's a chance I may be getting to old to shop at Forever 21, but frankly I don't care. Some things are worth splurging on & some are not...I choose to not splurge on clothes unless it's something I'm sure I'll get a lot of use of!! So here's some of the items on their way to my home & some I'm still thinking about...I'm loving all the black/white for fall!!

1 comment: