Friday, August 20, 2010

Sweet Nothings....


While on one of my favorite blogs here...I was pleased to see she had listed the little things in life she loves...I thought I would copy her & do the same;) Sometimes I find myself looking at all the little bummers of my day instead of focusing on the ...things that make me smile...What makes you smile?? Let's start a trend!!

1.notes in my lunch bag from my boyfriend
2.waking up on Saturday mornings to make a yummy breakfast & coffee
3.that 1st sip of a Starbucks black iced tea
4.hearing old music such as Billy Holiday
5.when I see someone helping someone else out...even the smallest act of kindness
6.the smell of angel food cake cupcakes baking in the oven
7.a freshly cleaned house, with the smell of candles burning
8.crisp air from open windows in the evening
9.the sound of leaves swishing on the pavement
10.fresh flowers

*image of a bakery on Harvard Campus;)

No comments:

Post a Comment