Sunday, January 2, 2011

I know I know...



















I have been MIA for quite some time now! I blame it on busy-ness & laziness:( but I have SO missed you all & I'm gonna try to be better! I hope everyone had a fabulous holiday & wish everyone a Happy New Year!!!! Ryan & I had a busy Thanksgiving & pre-Christmas celebration in Hilton Head & Atlanta. We traveled to Hilton Head for Thanksgiving to meet up with my family & Ryan's family, who traveled all the way from Boston! All to meet my fam for the 1st time! It was for the most part relaxing & fun,especially one spontaneous night filled with smores & wine around a firepit at one of our fav spots Palmetto Bluff Inn. Luckily they all loved each other. Just a little stressful being the people pleaser I am to make sure everyone is happy & noones feelings get hurt...Luckily, Ryan's parents rock & are very easy to please!! I also have not yet introduced you all to Ruby Marie...my new sweet little neice who is the cutest & best baby ever!!! Pre-Christmas was in Atlanta with my family. We all stayed in pjs to bake cut-out cookies & drink wine. My little sisters Leslie & Lizzy are the coolest kids I know & are so much fun to hang out with! Christmas weekend was spent just Ryan & I and the pup at home in Nashville. We drank plenty of champagne, hung out in pjs, rented a boatload of movies & of course opened gifts. It was so nice to not go ANYWHERE and just relax!! So now you're pretty much caught up. This year is already filling up with summer weddings, trips, and photo shoots for Ryan! I will be sure to update you all on all that! Happy 2011!!

No comments:

Post a Comment