Saturday, April 10, 2010

Sweet Sabrina








Last weekend I did hair for a simple yet elegant wedding in Gallatin, TN. The bride Sabrina came over to my house for a practice round before her big day. I love being part of such a monumental time in someone's life!!! There's nothing that brings me more joy in my career(s) then not only transforming someone...but just being in the room with all of the bride's closest girls while their all chatting, bonding, laughing, and crying...you can feel the nervous excitement coming off the bride as you work your magic to make her feel special and look gorgeous. I arrived at 7am...and had the girls done by 10:15...for 6 bridesmaids hair, 1 flowergirl & 1 bride hair/makeup....I think that was pretty phenomenal!! Have a lookey....;)

No comments:

Post a Comment