Saturday, April 10, 2010

It's our anniversary






Ryan & I took a little wk.end getaway to downtown Chattanooga...You must visit!!!Only 2 hours from Nashville...this town was rockin' with green restaraunts, brewerys, tourist attractions, and you can walk everywhere!!! We stayed at the gorgeous and historic Sheraton Read Hotel...downed some local brew & chowed on some yummy Byson/Veggie burgers with sweet potato fries at "The Terminal Brewhouse"http://terminalbrewhouse.com/ After dinner we walked all over downtown checking out little shops. I noticed a alot of young people & families. It felt very safe & was very clean!! On Sunday mornin' we headed for breakfast at a local modern diner, Blue Plate,overlooking the river, where the server was sure to tell us all of the ingredients are fresh & made from local ingredients...which I just love!!http://www.theblueplate.info/site/ Ryan went crazy taking pics...so I thought I'd include a couple..Happy 2 years to us!!! Cheers to Chattanooga!! We will certainly be back!!!

2 comments:

  1. Look at you you little hottie! I didn't know you had a blog?! We're going to Chattanooga in a couple weeks. I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks sweet girl!!! Yes we loved it!! already ready to go back!! Such a great city!! Have a blast!!XO

    ReplyDelete