Sunday, April 11, 2010

I'm dreaming of a white farmhouse







Lately I have been daydreaming of a big historic, farmhouse in South Carolina near the ocean... a fixer-upper, with some land, and a sweet little garden...I swear the day Ryan & I finally move there & begin house hunting...& I find this house(because I don't let up once I get an idea in my head)...I will just cry...this will be the house we have a cpl. or more pups in, some little ones to grow up in(that is if we do indeed tie the knot & then have children:)...family dinners, holidays, dinner parties with fresh ingredients from the garden...close enough to town that we can ride our bikes in & have dinner at our fav. little places, close to the intercoastal...where neighbors are not too close, but you know them & can still borrow a cup of sugar...we'll have a hammock in the back yard, a large urban kitchen with beat up white or very light woodfloors that are worn...the house is historical, modern, urban, yet lived in and cozy...where you wanna sink into the couches & drink a cold glass of tea with lemon & fresh mint....ahhhhhh...did I lose you? Are you still there?? I was suddenly transported to this house...I will have it!!!! Until then always looking for inspiration of this dream in my head...so here's a little piece of what I'm talking about...Happy Sunday;) pic from http://dressdesigndecor.blogspot.com/2010/04/country-white.html

2 comments:

  1. Love, love, love the farmhouse AND all the coconut recipes! I'm going to make the french toast tonight:) Love ya, chica!
    mao

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes!!! Let me know how it turns out!!!! Much love to you!

    ReplyDelete