Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Leaf your thumbprint and sign your name



I found this amazing idea from oncewed.com http://www.oncewed.com/13548/real-weddings/diy/paul-cassie/?currentPage=1&nggpage=2 I gave this idea to Laci(Dallas bride) as a creative idea for a way to record who was at her wedding, rather than having everyone sign a guest book!!! It turned out so amazing!!! Laci's mom had someone from her printing company sketch a cool tree then had it framed & matted but left with no glass on front. We then purchased 2 different colors of green ink pads, black fine point sharpies & framed a sign that said "leaf your thumbprint & sign your name" Here is the before & after!!!

2 comments:

  1. OMG! Why didnt u think of this idea for my wedding,that is such a cute idea

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I'm soooo using this!!! Sorry sis!!!

    ReplyDelete