Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Jen & Sarah round 2

pic from photographer Ryan Clement
So my best bud, Jennifer & I have made a pact to see ea.other pretty much every cpl months tops. She lives in Indianapolis & I in Nashville & we have been doing a really great job at this...I also color cut Jen's hair so this time schedule works out perfect for her locks too;)The wk.end after Ryan's amazing parents left she came down for a visit & brought her friend Sarah for Sarah's 2nd trip to Nashville...(see I told you it's been crazy busy!)We always (and by we I mean me) plan a ton of fun stuff to do while they're here...mostly relaxation with yummy food from some of our fav. cafes, & delicious unique restaurants such as Rosepepper Cantina(amazing mexican food). http://www.rosepepper.com/ besides eating...uh is there anything else?? We venture into our favorite little shops/boutiques to browse!!This is a pic of Jen after happy hour at my favorite little place..360 Such a simple wk.end yet so fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment