Tuesday, March 23, 2010

back in action by popular demand!


So I've been out of commission lately!!!! So much has happened!!!! I'll let you in on the great the bad & the not so pretty...1st off...my stepmother passed away on 2/15. She caught a cold... & it turned into pneumonia. When my dad took her to the hospital her lungs were filled with fluid & she was put on oxygen. She was in the hospital for 3wks before she finally passed. I truly believe even the things we don't understand & are the things that seem so awful..comes some good. The good that came from it was that my dad & I have become closer & have kept in better contact with each other. It was also good to go to Indiana for 5 days to spend time with family I rarely see. And well that family includes my sweet nephew jackson...oh & his new big boy room!!

2 comments:

  1. I have to include sweet Jax as much as possible!!! Anni will be the star of the show soon!!!

    ReplyDelete