Sunday, January 17, 2010

The Nook


This is my little "nook" if you will...my secluded safe haven where I can finally divulge all of my creative ideas, recipes, fashion faves, unique wedding ideas, hairstyles, and anything that catches my attention, I'd like to share.....I am a hairstylist who conveniently travels to friends & anyone I come across in need of a fun & creative hairstylist, who's not afraid to tell clients the truth about how to better care for you hair, & what will work best for their face shape, hair type, and lifestyle....I also work for a company called I do weddings as a wedding hairstylist & wedding planner....That's all I got!!! SO without further ado....Let's get this party started!

Above is my fav. little chandelier...that will be mine once I can get a minute to race to IKEA... http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/20089464...I've been looking for an inexpensive antique looking chandelier for over a year now & this one is right in my price range ($39.99)...and simply adorable! I'll be sure & post pics once it's hung(by my handy boyfriend;)

No comments:

Post a Comment