Monday, January 18, 2010

Goodness Gracious Goodwill!


Oh how I love Goodwill...It used to be one of my favorite places! Then as I got older I became too sophisticated to thrift shop;) every once & a while...I think I have got to hit up a goodwill for some cheap vintagy pieces to add some character to my now J.Crew & forever 21 closet(nice mix eh?) I got this dress FOREVER ago at a local Goodwill...sometimes I wear it with shirt under it(like this white button-up shown here) or without...sometimes with tights & boots sometimes just boots...depends on how I'm feeling...It is the perfect fall weather dress with the warm tweed bottom...It's still one of my favorites & has held up so well!! Which is why I plan to make a trip this weekend to check out the selection at Goodwill & see what unique items I can find &/or revamp;)Note:ridiculous look on my face

No comments:

Post a Comment