Thursday, May 20, 2010

It's not delivery it's homemade



We have been making some seriously good pizzas...lately have been buying the Trader Joe's dough and loading it with toppings...sometimes cooking it on the grill or in the oven. Which is super scrumptious..but the other day it was nasty & rainy out(pretty much the norm here in Nash. lately:( so I thought why not bake up a fresh, homemade pizza & rent a couple flicks on a Sunday afternoon...sounds like a brilliant idea to me!! I got the crust recipe from Emeril click here I added olive oil(instead of marinara) with fresh minced garlic,cracked black pepper, fresh basil, roma tomatoes, & fresh mozzarella(ok & yes I mostly do not eat dairy), but for this is was SO worth it, and for some reason did not hurt my tum;) I baked it at 450 for 15 min. I can't even describe how delicious it was!!Even though it takes 1.5 hrs for the dough to rise....It was worth the wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment