Thursday, May 20, 2010

Have you seen my bathroom?


Yes well me & the man redid this b.room some time ago..but I haven't showed you yet! Let me give you a visual...Vanity-used to be a dark sage green/& light sage green with cabinet doors in the middle left on, Mirror-Used to be a harsh brass color, Towel bar- used to be that white porcelain material, Lighting fix.-Used to be a brass strip with vanity light bulbs Walls-Used to be peach/sage thick stripes...We spray painted mirror & hand painted vanity in a spray paint/semi-gloss in the same color of "coffee". We removed the doors of the vanity to give it a more spa like/modern feel(or so I think)..The walls were painted a gorgeous color called "Canvas", which has a tint of green in it...which I love!Lighting fixtures/towel bar changed by Ry's handy dad to a more contemporary, brushed nickel.. I would show you the shower curtain which I also adore from Crate & Barrel, a white background with leaves & branches in a dark &limish green..however it now has a little splash of red hair color on it..woops!! No one will ever know;)

No comments:

Post a Comment