Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Color me Happy






Since I've been feeling a little down in the dumps do to my jobarooo....I have been thinking of other things I can change to perk me up...nothing too drastic just a little hair color switcharoo....I have been a blonde many a time in my life but have been red for the last 4 years...lately I have been toying with the idea of going back blonde...at least for a bit...As a hairstylist..I like to switch it up & keep things fresh!! Here's a few pics that caught my eye..blonde reflects alot of light & hides skin imperfections..but can also wash some peeps out especially if too light. With brunettes it can warm up your skin, and make eyes pop, but shows skin imperfections more & depending on how fair skinned you are...you may feel you have to really jazz up your makeup to compete with the darkness of your hair...Red is great as long as it flows with your skin tone, however high maintenance as it fades the fastest.I am drawn to the natural looking reds...copper, brown reds(think Julianne Moore).. And I love the more pale pastel blonds...Check out some blondes & reds I'm loving while I try to decide which color to be;)....hmmmmm
photos from refinery 29(red head)

2 comments:

  1. Yes! Yes!! I have been thinking you should go blond for awhile! Get Redkin's CAT spray to help with the damage, it works quite well:) Also, any word on a new job????
    love,
    marla

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES MARLA!!! I'm thinking this summer for the blonde change over...although my hair is finally getting longer & I love long red hair...I will try the CAT spray if I decide to become a blonde bombshell....No word on the job...assuming I did not get it & that is ok;)Miss you!!

    ReplyDelete