Sunday, July 4, 2010

If I went to Harvard...










pictures from Fashion Gone Rogue in Elle UK July 2010

Hello my lovelies! Happy 4th to everyone! What are your plans? My man & I are grillin' dogs & stuffed jalapenos along with some homemade fries...Yummy! Nothin' fancy. Since we are finally headed to the wonderful Cape Cod in just a few short days, we are hanging in to clean & pack. I don't know about you,but I like to come home after a getaway to a fresh house. I will have to send some pics your way from our trip upon returning. After lounging at the beach in my big black floppy hat drinking martinis(this is what I envision, when in reality it will probably be me in a summer dress drinking a corona;), we will be heading back in to Boston for a Red Sox game & some whale watching with my best bud Jen & her husband, Beau.We are also going to try to venture to Harvard just to check it out, maybe pop into some cool New England coffee shops/bars...I keep imaginging they have these cool little spots on campus,with that in mind...I thought I'd include some pics of what I'm dreaming I would wear if I went to Harvard ...these smarty pants, sexy, fall clothes. Very much looking forward to some time off to hang with Ryan's fam.& clear my overloaded mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment